Hello from Oxon

Desk Flyer

Hi everyone,

this is actually my second post here as my first one was a few minutes earlier trying to see how pictures can be attached.

Anyway, here's a few things about me:
I try to build aircraft models with little or no success. Although I haven't finished anything in ages, I'm consider myself to be good at buying kits though. I've been away from the hobby for some time so this is my return, the sequel, the 'part 2' etc. I have recently set up my little workshop of horrors, where kits get abused and mutilated, parts get lost, clothes get RLM65 stains and money is transformed (mainly) to plastic.

Please forgive any mistakes in my text as english is not my first language. Also please forgive my total lack of talent. Please expect many questions; I'm learning everything from the beginning.

When not wasting my time over my bench, I work for a well known aircraft manufacturer and maintenance facility. I am an aircraft maintenance engineer and have been for more than 20 years now. I also take pictures of aeroplanes and attend airshows etc. So yeah, you could say I am a geek.

So, thank you for having me here.

Kind regards,

Kostas

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Mc said:

Reading this from a campsite in Wallingford - so not too far from you at the moment.

Hi Kostas,

Welcome, from Wallingford (Where Eric is staying :) ).

Si.

• Like 1