Any interesting 'Twin-Seater' Eurofighter Typhoon Schemes?

Nocoolname

Hi folks!

I've got the twin-seat Eurofighter Typhoon in the stash but all of the colour scheme's I've found so far look really bland. Does anyone know of any really colourful twin-seater's out there that I might look to emulate? All help appreciated.

Cheers!

Thanks folks!

I saw that Italian scheme and was quite intrigued. However, I really like the idea of the prototype described above, especially as it will fit nicely with my other British prototypes. Question is though: what to do about decals? I’ve not seen any in the AM lists, especially those ‘tri-national’ roundels. Any advice?

Cheers for now 

11 minutes ago, Nocoolname said:

Thanks folks!

I saw that Italian scheme and was quite intrigued. However, I really like the idea of the prototype described above, especially as it will fit nicely with my other British prototypes. Question is though: what to do about decals? I’ve not seen any in the AM lists, especially those ‘tri-national’ roundels. Any advice?

Cheers for now 

I'm not sure what scale you're building in but the multinational markings were included in some of the first generation "Eurofighter" or "EFA" kits which some manufacturers produced, for instance the initial release of the 1/72nd scale Italeri EF-2000 kit 

Edited by Richard E
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Richard E said:

I'm not sure what scale you're building in but the multinational markings were included in some of the first generation "Eurofighter" or "EFA" kits which some manufacturers produced, for instance the initial release of the 1/72nd scale Italeri EF-2000 kit 

I also suspect early Revell/ Italeri in 48th had them...

Avoid the plastic though...

Edited by exdraken

Just bought the Italeri kit which had the right decals with it. Also bought an old Esci Tornado to scavenge the MRCA tri-national decals for my RAF GR.1 prototype. Looks like I'll have a lot of 'spare plastic' on my hands after my decal raid. 😬

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Both the early Italeri 1/48 kits had markings for the British prototypes, ZH588 and ZH590 

Source - spent ages tracking both kits down last year and had to pay through the nose for a pair from France....

Cheers,

WV908 

Edited by WV908
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, WV908 said:

Source - spent ages tracking both kits down last year and had to pay through the nose for a pair from France....

Really?

Who else actually wants those really old and bad outdated kits? Strange...

Edited by exdraken

2 hours ago, exdraken said:

Really?

Who else actually wants those really old and bad kits? Strange...

Me as the kits are based on the prototypes, not production models and I want to build ZH588 and ZH590. I managed to get the pair for £50 including delivery from France, which wasn't overly cheap. 

I should clarify that it was the postage from France that was the expensive part. 

Cheers,

WV908

Edited by WV908
  • Like 1