Hello One and all... This is my 2nd Hurricane IIc build. It represents Lt. Stewart “Bomb” Finney’s 1 Squadron SAAF plane. It is coded AX*Z HL885 with the Dual nose art of the Springbok on either side, and “Oops” on the port rudder. Thanks to @rob85 for coming through with the decals. 
KIZE6yl.jpg

ZIzVavP.jpg

QL6VFJN.jpg

AblpKHa.jpg

kQN3WPm.jpg

vdU90Zb.jpg

ekN3KV4.jpg

ZPcBi8i.jpg

OgbWXLV.jpg

klK97Jt.jpg

bWsZmkA.jpg

dUDO8Co.jpg

G4s8M6v.jpg

55hsMkX.jpg
I have no WIP for either build as these were fill in builds during other projects. Questions, comments, and or thoughts ? 

Dennis

• Like 32

Nice work! I especially like paint job on this, the decals, and how neat the wing lights are. Also nice to see you're getting the hang of weathering with the stains on the lower wing. Bit of a visible seam on the cowl and the air intake under the nose so that's something to look at with future builds, but other than that nice work :)

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, janneman36 said:

the overspray specs I see and that is using blu-tac to get it a tad sharper..

Yes I normally use poster tac, i was trying to practice freehand though. Probably not the best idea with a damaged A/B, but i was curious to see if i could pull it off. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Yes I normally use poster tac, i was trying to practice freehand though. Probably not the best idea with a damaged A/B, but i was curious to see if i could pull it off. 

Well for a freehand damaged airbrush job it is great 🤘

cheers, Jan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1