Greetings from west Wales

Werdna

Cardigan, to be slightly more specific :)

Got the modelling bug again after what must be a 15 or so year lay off.  Not really sure why I stopped.  My principal interest was (and looks like it still is) rare or unusual WW2-era aircraft in 1/48, and I'm now currently working my way through the last four kits I bought, which I recently re-discovered while clearing out a cupboard.  I thought I'd build these for practice and as a way of getting some technique back - not that I had much to start with.  The kit stash I found included a Czech Model Yak 15, a LTD IAR-80 (both now complete), a LTD CAC Boomerang (currently underway), a Czech Model Curtiss XP55 and a Fonderie Miniature Bloch MB152.

I'm taking a few pics of the Boomerang as I go, so I might embarrass myself by posting a WIP thread at some point.  I've already learnt a lot simply by browsing this forum over the last few weeks, and I'm in awe of the work that is being presented here.  If any of my kits turn out half as well as some of yours, I'll be happy.  Looking forward to learning more as I go.. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...