Hunter FR10 1/32

Selwyn

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/29/2020 at 10:24 AM, Selwyn said:

Did anyone do  FR10 decals for the 1/32 Hunter? I have the nose conversion but am looking for some appropriate 4Sqn decals.

Selwyn

Who does/did an FR10 nose conversion in 1/32 scale? I was planning on trying to convert the kit nose. I couldn't find any 4Sqn markings, so I was planning to use AeroMaster sheet 32-002, to do XE599, an FR10 from 1417 Flight, Khormaksar, Aden.

Larry

10 hours ago, ReccePhreak said:

Who does/did an FR10 nose conversion in 1/32 scale? I was planning on trying to convert the kit nose. I couldn't find any 4Sqn markings, so I was planning to use AeroMaster sheet 32-002, to do XE599, an FR10 from 1417 Flight, Khormaksar, Aden.

Larry

Alleycat

hunter FR10 nose

Selwyn

1 hour ago, Selwyn said:

Alleycat

hunter FR10 nose

Selwyn

Thanks for that info. Wow, shipping to the USA is over twice the cost of the part! And since they only accept Paypal (Which I don't do), I will have to ask my friend to order it for me, AFTER this Coronavirus pandemic is over.

Larry

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ReccePhreak said:

Thanks for that info. Wow, shipping to the USA is over twice the cost of the part! And since they only accept Paypal (Which I don't do), I will have to ask my friend to order it for me, AFTER this Coronavirus pandemic is over.

Larry

Damn I only ordered from Alleycat this week. Will let you know when I do again.