As a result of the close-down of the UK by the British Government last night, we have made all the Buy/Sell areas read-only until we open back up again, so please have a look at the announcement linked here.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Mr T

1/72nd Avro York of 241 OCU Mach 2 kit

Well that was a very interesting catch up. Good luck with this one, though it sounds more fun than a shake the box build.

BTW, I did like the look of that radial engined York.

If I had the time, the radial engined York would have been interesting. I wonder if going with a York as a stopgap powered by the Hercules might have more sense or been more attractive to airlines than couldnt afford the dollars for US equipment. 

Other wing on now and has been left go harden over night. My plan is to clean up the joint and then add the horizontal tail and central fin. I can then do a any filling with Miliput as its strength and minimal shrinkage will be a help with the final finish. I have only one pack of Miliput and I want to make the most efficient use of it as no one  knows how long the current situation will last. Plenty of other supplies I think.