Great stuff, along with all your other Tomcats, a seriously impressive collection 👏

Having just acquired the new Academy kit I've been reading through your  excellent threads for research, you make it very difficult not to push it to the top of my to-do pile!

Edited by Seamus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Unfinished project said:

Tony you are a Grumman God. I think you are producing these beautiful birds quicker than Grumman did 👏👏👏

Cheers mate, thats quite a complement 😳

It’s just I had several on the go recently which have all finished at the same time. 

The ‘ironworks’ pipeline is pretty empty at the minute. Need to start a new batch 😎

50 minutes ago, Tony Oliver said:

Cheers mate, thats quite a complement 😳

It’s just I had several on the go recently which have all finished at the same time. 

The ‘ironworks’ pipeline is pretty empty at the minute. Need to start a new batch 😎

I’ve got quite a few sitting on the shelf if you want to give me a hand😛

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, tomthounaojam said:

Very Nice work mate, Question are the panel parts come opened or are they after market stuff. I always wanted to get myself a one after looking this will surely get a one in future for sure.

No mate all the open panels and interior bits all come in the kit. 

It’s pretty much as it comes, I just added new nozzles, wheels and seatbelts really. 

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Wonderful work Tony. Glad to see this completed. Mine arrived from Japan on Friday; a good mate has bought one too so we're going to see how we get on with them. Got the Eduard big ed set too. Your work is inspiring ... and a great reference to show what can be done.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Jon020 said:

Wonderful work Tony. Glad to see this completed. Mine arrived from Japan on Friday; a good mate has bought one too so we're going to see how we get on with them. Got the Eduard big ed set too. Your work is inspiring ... and a great reference to show what can be done.

4 hours ago, ArmouredSprue said:

Fantastic work and amazing collection. Cheers

Thanks guys 👌🏽

17 hours ago, Booty003 said:

can a model be too good....?

I don’t think so. This has a few rough areas I conveniently left out of focus or the shot. 

We all have those bits on ours builds that only we know... 

Thanks for the compliment anyways mate 👌🏽

On 2/26/2020 at 4:13 PM, Unfinished project said:

Tony you are a Grumman God. I think you are producing these beautiful birds quicker than Grumman did 👏👏👏

I agree, Tomcat master 😎

cheers

• Thanks 1

Fantastic model!

I long coveted the Fine Molds F-14 but finally settled for a 2nd-hand Hasegawa kit (the slightly more recent tooling, not the old one).

You've done a fine job!

👍

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Gremlin said:

I agree, Tomcat master 😎

cheers

9 hours ago, kapam said:

Fantastic model!

I long coveted the Fine Molds F-14 but finally settled for a 2nd-hand Hasegawa kit (the slightly more recent tooling, not the old one).

You've done a fine job!

👍

Cheers guys 👌🏽

• Like 1