This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
One 48

Microsoft FS2020 WOW

Just noticed this sub forum here, cool.

Up and coming flight sim from Microsoft who seem to have gotten serious about one of their oldest franchises again ... its even older than their Windows operating systems apparently.

Got lucky, got into the Alpha test about a month ago, its OK to say that but cant give specifics due to NDA, but looking at some officially released trailers we are all in for a treat if you like this kinda Flight Simulation.

It has the prospect of being absolutely ground breathtakingly stunning and a long needed boost to the series.

So many good official early approved video's out there now of FS2020 ... it all certainly seems to be going in the right direction, have submitted some screenshots from the Alpha to MS for approval, if they get used for public consumption will post here.

Not my Vid, but an early approved one ... WOW, just WOW, lot to digest here, long video and a lot to see and hear, so feel free to scroll back and forth for the juicy parts :)

Microsoft Flight Simulator back from the dead?! That is good news! This is the first flight simulator I ever 'flew' on, back in university in 1984. I kept up with its various iterations until Microsoft quit developing it, for good, or so I thought. It will be interesting to see what happens with this programme.

Regards,

Jason

Edited by Learstang
Slight correction.