Revell 1/32 EC-145 rescue helicopter

You know mate, when a modeler with a long experience ( me 42 years ), who is not easy to fool ( like me ), thinking that a model is the real one, then you did everything right, then you made a perfect job. Yes you made a perfect job, your model and your way of photography is absolute outstanding, is perfect, is amazing, is awesome, is really a stunner, is absolute the best i have seen for a long time.

you made really my day...............congratulation

18 hours ago, Ad-4N said:

Outdoor pix are fantastically realistic.  Well done, my man.  Tell me about the decals, please?  From the kit?  

Thanks.

Yes the decal is from the kit.IT fits the convex details and rivets perfectly as you can see in the detail photos.

Decal for the instrument panel is also great.I cut them into pieces and apply them one by one instead of sanding the whole panel.

13 minutes ago, Bell209 said:

Lovely work! Did you know the bear paw pad at the rear of the skids is on upside down?

Thanks.

I was confused when i finish with this part because of the ambiguous instruction from Revell(They even put wrong number on this two part).So i find some photos to confirm where should they be

spacer.png