As a result of the close-down of the UK by the British Government last night, we have made all the Buy/Sell areas read-only until we open back up again, so please have a look at the announcement linked here.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Filler

Universal Model Show 2020 - South Cheshire (Sun 23rd Feb)

Does anyone know much about this show. Not a lot of info on line beyond time and place and I was wondering in particular if many traders attend. I do like to do my tools and paint shopping without the p&p whenever possible. Most shows tend to post a list of exhibitors and traders as far as I've noticed.

We've attended the show before, but aren't going this year as we were at the Halifax show last Sunday.   

I haven't seen much about the show this year & they haven't put  an exhibitor/trader list on their website.

Usually a good show.

Paul

I'm a tad reluctant to go now as I would have liked to have a better idea of traders and exhibitors. You not being there Paul doesn't help either to be honest.

This is a cracking show and well worth a visit, it caters for a wider range of modelling subjects than perhaps Halifax did last week.

RG

I’m with Filler on this one, I tend to go to shows to purchase sundries etc as well as look at the exhibition. Without knowing which traders will be there puts me off from going.....

Affinity Models will be there with a wide range of paints, tools and supplies for those who want those items.

Leighton

Thanks for the update. I can see some traders that sell the sort of bits I'm after and with Rick's praise for the show as a whole, I'll definitely try and make the journey down. Just need to convince the missus that three Sundays at model shows in one month is not the new norm!

I made it down to Nantwich today and really enjoyed a nice, relaxed and interesting show. Grabbed a few bits and bobs, a kit and had some nice chats with some club members about their models. Thanks to everyone involved.

And I was able to catch up with H too. A nice friendly feel to the show and I picked up a few sundry items whilst there.