Junkers Ju 88 family STGB II Chat

vppelt68

Yeh, surely I can be consider "IN" :) - with A1, A4, A5 (which I likely will convert to some C or P), G6, S(3 ?), Ju 188 and 388. They are all in stash waiting for good reason to start.

Regards

• Haha 1

• vppelt68 changed the title to Junkers Ju 88 family STGB II (@20)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • vppelt68 changed the title to Junkers Ju 88 family STGB II (@21)
  • 3 months later...
  • vppelt68 changed the title to Junkers Ju 88 family STGB II (@22)

Absolutely very little chance of finishing a build in the first part of this year but hopefully next year will be better and would like to tackle an Italeri 1:72 Ju188 after being traumatised /horrified by the Matchbox kit when I was a kid. 

Sign me up please. 

• Thanks 1

• vppelt68 changed the title to Junkers Ju 88 family STGB II (@24)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • vppelt68 changed the title to Junkers Ju 88 family STGB II (@25)
  • vppelt68 changed the title to Junkers Ju 88 family STGB II
  • 1 month later...

This is shocking

I know there are a lot of GB regulars that are still to sign up for this one.....

Now I don't want to name and shame , so look lively and get your names on the list please 

Pat the impatient one :wink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, vppelt68 said:

I´m pretty sure you Pat will come up with a brand Neverheardof injection molded Ju 88 kit from year 1962, that you happen to have a few hidden somewhere in your stash :whistle:

I'm really sorry V-P, to my shame the Ju88 I have planned is thoroughly modern see link below

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/revell-h-165-junkers-ju-88c-6c-nachtjaeger-night-fighter--135822

It's from 1974, I can only apologise for this, I can offer no excuses as I only have myself to blame  !

Pat the apologetic one :sorry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JOCKNEY said:

I'm really sorry V-P, to my shame the Ju88 I have planned is thoroughly modern see link below

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/revell-h-165-junkers-ju-88c-6c-nachtjaeger-night-fighter--135822

It's from 1974, I can only apologise for this, I can offer no excuses as I only have myself to blame  !

Pat the apologetic one :sorry:

Wow, that thoroughly modern kit has details its 21st century successors are lacking, like the detailed Jumo engines and rivets! Oh; the more modern C-6 kit lacks the Schräge Musik too, which is a pity. V-P

• Like 1

Please add me to the list too. I have two Revell 1:72 kits in the stash and plan to build these as a Battle of Britain A-1 and an Operation Steinbock A-4.

Thanks!

Matt

• Like 1

It appears that Russia bought three Ju88s for evaluation, Hungary, Italy, Romania and Spain also bought a few so I’ll go for a tentative foreign service Ju88 just need to figure what scale, hmm 1/48ths my default but it’s a big bus, I’m trying to avoid 1/72 so maybe 1/144th. Will make up my mind closer to the time….

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2021 at 11:35 AM, vppelt68 said:

to everyone interested in this one. Remember to VOTE! V-P

When’s the vote VP?

Do we have enough names (30+ ??)

This is all a bit new to me.

12 minutes ago, Johnson said:

When’s the vote VP?

Do we have enough names (30+ ??)

This is all a bit new to me.

The Vote will be in November. Yes we have, for the single type group builds 25 is enough. Soon you'll be a decorated, group build hardened veteran too!

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...