How to make a complete hash of Eduards I-16. It's going to take years of therapy to get over this one.

Gorby

Brilliant job on the Ishak! I have a few I-16s stashed away (5, I believe), although they're in the one true scale (1/72nd scale for you 1/48th scale ruffians). Still and all, it's always nice to see one of the little ('petite'?) Polikarpov fighters built up,

Regards,

Jason

• Thanks 1

Well Mr Gorby.............I don`t know what I like better, the I-16 or the account you presented us with detailing the travails that you encountered.  Hopefully Mrs Gorby helped ease any and all pain that was incurred during assembly. 😉

By the way, I would have to say that you won that battle hands down no less!!!!  :clap:

• Thanks 1

Just had to go back and read the whole WIP and RFI again, missed half of it the first time, trying, and failing, to absorb all the commentary through tears of merriment clogging the old minces.

Right up there with Martian/ Melchett banter, but all the more creditable as a monologue !

Oh, nice model, by the way........!

Rog

• Thanks 1

Thanks everyone for the continuing comments and 'likes'.

16 hours ago, Sky Keg said:

Hopefully Mrs Gorby helped ease any and all pain that was incurred during assembly. 😉

She certainly did. She came home from the shops with a bottle of whisky. Obviously that must be what you meant. :wink:

8 hours ago, roginoz said:

Just had to go back and read the whole WIP and RFI again, missed half of it the first time, trying, and failing, to absorb all the commentary through tears of merriment clogging the old minces.

Right up there with Martian/ Melchett banter, but all the more creditable as a monologue !

I'm glad you enjoyed it – the build log probably takes me longer than the plastic bashing, and I probably enjoy it more. In fact I've started my next build log before I've even started the next build. Hopefully get it posted in the next week or two. :nod:

• Like 1