1/35M48 dolphin

The scenery is excellent, the figures are well done, and the finish on the tank is exquisite. Some of the best weathering I've ever seen. The closeup shot of the turret, with the box and traffic cone, might as well be a photo of the real thing. I'm having some trouble understating the story the diorama is telling. What is the guy doing to that dead dolphin? And why are his friends laughing at him? Is the flat-headed guy gesturing to him to try eating it? I'm not trying to sound dismissive. I really like what you have here, I'm just curious if you could help explain whats going on.

18 hours ago, SoftScience said:

The scenery is excellent, the figures are well done, and the finish on the tank is exquisite. Some of the best weathering I've ever seen. The closeup shot of the turret, with the box and traffic cone, might as well be a photo of the real thing. I'm having some trouble understating the story the diorama is telling. What is the guy doing to that dead dolphin? And why are his friends laughing at him? Is the flat-headed guy gesturing to him to try eating it? I'm not trying to sound dismissive. I really like what you have here, I'm just curious if you could help explain whats going on.

thank you!

The man was searching on his phone how to save the dolphin,the crews laughed at him for being nosy and did not intend to help him.

• Thanks 1