Hobby2000 A-4m 1/72

almac

Hi everyone. This will be my contribution to the GB. It’s a recent release of Fujimi’s A-4m by Hobby 2000. Decals are from cartograph which will be a big improvement over Fujimi’s decals. It also comes with painting masks made from black vinyl which are like Montex masks. I will start this after the P-51 GB.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Cheers Allan 

• Like 12

Evening all. Despite my intentions not to start this one till after I had finished my P-51 for the GB I made a modest start tonight. 

Cockpit parts painted Gunze Dark gull grey. 

spacer.png

The seat in the picture is one I found in another Skyhawk box and I think it’s an Aeroclub white metal one from years back. It needs some touch up painting done so I’ll decide if I’m going to use it when that’s done.

Cheers Allan 

• Like 6

Morning all. Progress last night on this one. Front and rear fuselage together without too much hassle. Tomorrow or rather later today hopefully I’ll get the wings together and tackle bringing the three sections together.

spacer.png

Cheers Allan 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Morning all. Finally found some time to work on my Skyhawks. Wings and front and rear fuselage together. Again not a great fit but better than on the A-4c. Maybe after 4or 5 of these I might get it right. The side with the fuel probe is the worst but hopefully I’ll be able to sort that.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Cheers Allan 

• Like 11