BERGEPANTHER Ausf. A by DEMAG - Full Interior

Redcoat2966

Afternoon all. The time has arrived and the need to kick off the big build for 2020. All my remaining un-finished projects will be used to break up the long timeline on this new one.

The beautifully moulded and detailed Takom Bergepanther Ausf A. by DEMAG

This will also be the main star of my first diorama too. Not sure what the scene will be yet, so for now I'm going to start the build of the Panther. With it being a full interior one, the diorama may be a basic one to have a base to put affix it too with maybe another small vehicle and some figures. I might try and attempt also to build the actual wooden upper structure in wood to aid weathering and worn wood look in places. Have to see, and if feasible when I get that far. 

As if I don't have enough to do, I also have the Voyager PE set and a must for an Ausf A.......the ATAK Zimmerite...........

PRG4JHS.jpg

I3Srs4X.jpg

o6xHCop.jpg

I'll do my best to take pix as I go along, but it'll be a long slog ahead.

Cheers......

• Like 4

Hi Soeren, yes I think so too...........although I don't think finished this side of Christmas though.........:smirk:

I'm at the start of all the research for interior colour, engine/transmission details, etc, etc......so if anyone out there has some really nice B&W drawings of the HL230....wouldn't mind seeing them.......:coolio:. I have a few of photo's, but really need tech drawings showing all the minor plumbing etc. Going to continue searching the web.....need a Hilary Doyle type tech drawing.....

Anyway.....on with the research...

Scratch that idea on the engine detail.........after a long look, it seems all that can be seen is the air filer and some side pipes......so why increase the pain.......:D..... In fact I might even leave the engine out, and use in a future diorama of a engine change on a Panther.....

Edited by Redcoat2966

3 minutes ago, Redcoat2966 said:

Scratch that idea on the engine detail.........after a long look, it seems all that can be seen is the air filer and some side pipes......so why increase the pain....:D

Well, just because you can. Self torment was always thought to be a way towards enlightenment. 

• Haha 1

Great project, never been able to have any more than two or three on the go at once but if that works, which clearly it does, then why not! Some nice upgrades there too btw.

As usual I'll tag along.🧐👍

It always a pleasure starting a new project ain't it!

Good luck.

• Like 1