360 Modena

Ian

Tamiyas kit, built (more or less) right from the box - I did swap the tyres from the RoG La Ferrari which are the same size but a lower profile.

E06dZJm.jpg

8MKxucW.jpg

ck8cQyV.jpg

s0g2r3I.jpg

zo0meYM.jpg

r1EdYWk.jpg

LmDopwL.jpg

odR4Ogb.jpg

W1lt4he.jpg

f9jbAor.jpg

4ArfHjj.jpg

Paint is all Tamiya and all from rattle-cans - Grey Primer, then White Primer then Pure White and finally two light coats of Pearl White, all sealed in with two coats of TS-13 Clear. I used Tamiya three-part polish to bring-up the shine but due to my questionable photographic skills that doesn't show in the pics (d*mn*t). Interior is very dark grey and 'wine red' - my own mixes and I'm really pleased with the final look. Realised immediately after taking the photo's that I'd forgotten to put the exhaust tips on, so please don't mention my 'deliberate error' - as I type this they are now in-place !

Last word is the badges - self adhesive enamel that were sent to me by BNA Model World in an order from a couple of years ago 'just to try' - they're superb and I've no idea who the manufacturer is so when they're used-up that's probably it.

Thanks for taking the time to look and / or comment, have the rest of a great weekend all, best from NZ.

Ian.

• Like 10

The white is beautifully done! I wouldn't worry too much about your photo skills, it looks quite stunning like this. And I know from experience that a white car like this is very difficult to photograph!

• Thanks 1

As Jeroen said, white cars can be a real pain to photograph, but your pics look pretty good to me and are certainly enough to show how well this one ended up - good job with both model and photographs.

It's odd, when the 360 first came out I thought it was a bit of a minger, but as the years have passed the looks have grown on me.

• Like 1

Thanks folks, appreciate the positive feedback & comments as always. Not sure what my next car-build will be... possibly (probably ?) a race-car, I do have a couple in the stash.

Ian.

• Like 1