1/32 - de Havilland DH.89 Dragon Rapide resin kit by Lukgraph Resin Kits - released

Homebee

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2487617678218957&set=a.1464998240480911

Hello
We can slowly accept preorders without any initial fees new DH 89 Dragon Rapide 1:32 scale kit. Payment when the model is available. Shipments of models will be based on the time of preorder notification. The model should appear in late May this year.

To place preorder just email: [email protected]
or just leave preorder info on facebook messenger.
https://lukgraph.pl/en_GB/i/Contact/23

Price: 139 EUR + shipping cost (10-15 EUR)

The set will include:
- resin castings
- 3D printed Gipsy Six x 2 engine with exhaust pipes
- 3D-printed passenger seats 8 pcs
- 3D printed interiors the pilot's cabin
- photo-etched sheet
- decals - 3 painting schemes (military operators)
- two professionally vacuformed cabins (one reserve)
- color instruction

It is really big plane by the standards of models produced in resin (dimensions in 1:32 scale is 456 x 332 mm).

The aircraft in the pre-war, war and post-war period was very popular. Many of them fly today to enjoy tourists and aviation enthusiasts. Paintings of civil aircraft are particularly beautiful.
At the present time, the modeler has no problem making masks or decals for 1 piece (your favorite). We can always help in technical preparation of the project (especially for civilian versions).

Greetings
Lukgraph

93141335-2487617688218956-87050306059071

V.P.

V.P.

• Like 3

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2493570557623669&set=a.1464998240480911&type=3&theater

Hello
In the picture I present all 3D prints for the incoming DH.89 Dragon Rapide kitset. Remember this in May.
Can you guess the parts? - such a mini competition
I wish You good health

Best regards

94128517-2493570560957002-90528982221665

V.P.

I am getting one. I think all these boutique brands deserve a big appreciation in all the efforts they are putting in to produce these niche items. Otherwise we would have to wait a few hundred years to see these kits in plastic and those scales if it were only up to the big fish.

My grandad used to work on these, the BEA Scilly/Lands End ones.

Would love to get this kit and make it in his memory, I'm interested by a statement made by the creators though, are they prepared to do decals for any scheme, at a small cost?

New boxing expected in June 2020 - ref. 32-27 - de Havilland  DH.89 Dragon Rapide/Dominie "Scottish Airways"

Source:

This version of Dragon Rapide will be available from the beginning of June 2020. All parts will be the same. The difference is the packaging, instruction and decal.

The set will include:

- resin castings with reinforced by wire struts and wings

- 3D printed Gipsy Six x 2 engine with exhaust pipes

- 3D-printed passenger seats 8 pcs

- 3D printed interiors the pilot's cabin

- 3D printed engine cover x 2

- photo-etched sheet

- decals

- instruction

- foil masks for main cabine

- laser cut side windows x 2 (one reserve)

- proffesionally vacuformed negative cabine x 2 (one reserve)

- 1 painting scheme (Scottish Airways)

Cheers

97533509-2517079148606143-55737724409217

V.P.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a resin builder but this kit looks hugely tempting for me, the price looks reasonable enough given the size, detail and limited nature.

Has there been a hint of a BEA boxing coming at all?

Lukgraph will bring out several limited edition boxing’s. I saw one on possibility on the previous page but there will be more. I talked to Lukasz a couple of times the last weeks. I shared my walkaround photographs of the Scottish airways aircraft with him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lightpainter said:

I shared my walkaround photographs of the Scottish airways aircraft with him.

Is it coincidence that it's been wheeled out at Duxford lately?! Very nice scheme.

How many kits in each production batch ? , I`d like to work out when mine will land . Most keen on this bird ! .

Which shade of blue was used on the post war Scottish Airways kites , fuselage/tailfin ? . I wonder if we will see the Canadian

version with floats and the lovely long tailfin strake .

Don .

On 30/05/2020 at 19:24, Don149 said:

How many kits in each production batch ? 

Don .

I believe about 30.

Tommo.

Edited by The Tomohawk Kid
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Tommo , if you`re right I`ll be singing that old number " September Song ".

Don .