Less Than A Tenner GB Chat

PlaStix

Done, but oh, crumbs, what a difficult choice there was. 

This was a fabulous Group Build, and it just goes to show that you do not need an uber-expensive kit to get amazing results. I doff my cap to everyone who entered this GB whether you finished or not, and especial thanks to mein hosts for keeping us on track!

Ray

• Like 1

Tough choice indeed, all builds are worthy of a place in the finals 🙂 

Thanks for having us @PlaStix, a great GB and I'm glad I got to finish my build in time so it at least has a place between all these excellent builds. 

• Thanks 1

A very enjoyable GB indeed.

Voting has been the most difficult part of the whole thing for me, there are so many really good models to pick from.

Thank you organisers, see you again at Under a Tenner II, The return of the Tightwad.

Tony.

• Thanks 1

…..and just like that it was all over!

We had a fantastic number of modellers voting and the voting was really close at times and, in fact, it remained close right to the very end! Thank you very much to everyone who voted! More people voted in this GB, over the three polls, than many GB polls put together.

I know the poll isn’t the reason modellers take part in these GBs but I always think a GB just seems to fizzle out at the end without some awards ceremony!! 

So, in the finest tradition…….

In joint third place are @Torbjorn, @Alex Gordon and @CliffB

In joint second place are @TonyW and @Ray S

And in first place is @srkirad

Well done to you all and well done to everyone who got builds into the gallery. Thank you very much to everyone who took part and, if you are still building, keep going! We’d love to see some more finished models.

Quite a few modellers have already said they’d like to take part in another LTAT GB so I promise I’ll propose it again in a year or so.

Thank you for all the kind comments in this thread and………let’s do this again soon!

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

Big thanks to @PlaStix for organizing this, another, great GB - it was a real pleasure to be part of it, and it was nice to see so much nice kits.

I hope we all had fun & joy during this period, and of course, released some space in our stashes with our GB builds - in order to fill that hole in stash with few new kits 😇

All the best to everyone onboard and cya in some new interesting themed GB :)

Srđan

• Like 2

• PlaStix changed the title to Less Than A Tenner GB Chat