Classic Heller GB 3 Oct 2020 - 24 Jan 2021

Wez

I've only just been made aware that Heller made some figure kits so I wanted to draw your attention to the Classic Heller GB which is this year's classic GB scheduled to run between 3rd Oct 2020 to the 24th Jan 2021.

Classic GBs are intended to encourage us to delve into the stash and pull out a kit that's been lurking there for some time, dust it off and build it!  Quite simple really.

This year the Classic Heller GB allows you to build any original Heller mould that was released before the relationship with Humbrol went wobbly, this means any original Heller mould released before 1986.

In addition to Heller releases it can be another manufacturer's release of the Heller mould, this includes (but not limited to), Airfix, Revell, Encore, KP, SMER and Buzco to name but a few, other manufacturers kits in Heller boxes are ineligible I'm afraid.

I'm sure many of you can find something in the stash.  Having seen the lengths many of you go to with your superb builds especially the painting we'd be honoured to have yo join in the GB.  If you need them you'll be pleased to know aftermarket goodies are permitted!

Hope to see you there!

Edited by Wez
  • Like 1