Hypothetical Stridsvagn 103C

Enzo the Magnificent

• 2 weeks later...

A minor update.  Tracks on!

spacer.png

The tracks were your typical rubber band tracks.  They don't like to hold primer and paint.  To stop them flexing too much and allowing the paint to flake off, I will be supergluing them to the wheels.  They seem to take superglue well.

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

This one is rumbling along quite happily in the background.  I've glued the top and bottom of the hull together and started to add the hull fittings.  There are a lot of them! 

I've also highlighted the grilles with Mig Starship wash.

spacer.png

• Like 5

I'm sorry to have to say this....but this is my fav build of your 5!!!!

It's such a cute wee tank I'm going to have to build one for "Ragnar's European Tour 2021" GB! :viking:

I trust I can add you to the list????  :fight:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

And now we're finished!

Every photo of these vehicles that I have seen in the splinter camouflage has shown the fuel tanks along the side of the hull painted up to match the camouflage scheme.  However, they have all been museum examples.  My thoughts were that in service, the crews would not have the time to play jigsaw puzzles and put everything back in the right place, so the tanks were probably painted a uniform green.  Of course, the term "uniform" is very subjective. :) 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 6

Tidy result Enzo. Just the right level of weathering to get that 'well used but cared for' look military equipment should have :goodjob:

• Thanks 1

well done Enzo I love her!!!!! :thumbsup:  :wub:

I think I'll have to add one on these to the wish list for the stash.....I won't say how long that list is! :whistle:

Really nicely done and I like the work on the blade. Does sound odd to have fuel tanks strapped to the side??? An interesting type of armour protection? :jump_fire:

Well, at least you got my fav build of yours into the gallery.......but that doesn't get you off the hook for the other 5! :D

Again well done! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, trickyrich said:

I think I'll have to add one on these to the wish list for the stash.....I won't say how long that list is! :whistle:

Is that above or below Schrodinger's Draken? :huh:

• Haha 2