Harrier Header Image Disappeared

Have just noticed that the heading background Harrier picture I normally have has disappeared - just logged in and it was the ship pic there; on going to restore it to the plane, discovered a dark grey pattern instead...

....just bringing it to the attention of WIMC!

• andyf117 changed the title to Harrier Header Image Disappeared

Another unexpected update Mike?

For the sake of simplicity I have been using the old blue theme which I like better than the new one, it has now vanished

Can I restore the old  theme again?

I seem unable to access it now

• Like 2

I too use the old theme with the Lightning on it, I just don't like the brown header or the layout of the forums on that version. Has that been deemed unnecessary too?

Ian

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, andyf117 said:

Perhaps the Harrier pic is currently being replaced by one of the F-35?

Might explain why the current image is a mass of grey triangular shapes!

Clearly its pending replacement by a proper harrier...a sea harrier. 

Mind you a helo would be good....you heard about the latest on the  marinefliger Andy?

Well looks like they have another extension...can't imagine they are refitting the cockpit for only another 4-5 years...but money has been released to do so ....but as they say small porthole bigger picture .

didn't realise you were in Kernow was supposed to be at the Cornish air station next week but I am elsewhere on a course ...I should pop in and surprise you shippers  

• Like 1

Just spotted this.  I think I must have made a mistake, as I added back all six of the banners, but only four wide ones are showing.  I'll have a fish around and fix it :)