Special Hobby SH72434 SIAI-Marchetti SF.260 new tool

gioca

1 hour ago, keithjs said:

Am I missing something here? Hannants don't have them listed but they do show some in 172nd and 1/48th from KP...? Is there some kind of collaboration here? Anyway for me me its got to be an Irish Air Corp pair using some Max Decals...

30281_1075616609

That Hannants does not list them is irrelevant, Special Hobby has announced that they are working on this kit and this is what they are doing. We don't know when the kit will be ready yet, whenever it is it will be listed by those shops that carry SH kits.

The one you found is the KP kit, discussed in another thread. This seems to be pretty close to hitting the shops. Personally I don't believe there is any collaboration, they are two separate companies. However AZ (who owns the KP brand) did rebox the Azur/SH MS.406 in the past, so who knows...

Thank you Giogio, I appreciate that but they are usually pretty good and announcing future releases. Obviously not this time. Anyway, I shall now and find the KP kit thread.... Still want to do an Irish one tho'......(hopefully in both scales)

1 hour ago, keithjs said:

Thank you Giogio, I appreciate that but they are usually pretty good and announcing future releases. Obviously not this time. Anyway, I shall now and find the KP kit thread.... Still want to do an Irish one tho'......(hopefully in both scales)

Same here re. the Irish aircraft ! It will be one of a trio, Italian, Irish and the other from some exotic air force. That will mean buying one from KP, one from SH and build the Cunardmodel in the stash

Somewhere I have pictures of some of the IAC machines I took in approx 1983 when visiting the IAC for the day. I remember the tails being adorned with small stick-on glittery Loony Tunes characters. If I can find them do you want me to post them?

Trevor

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Max Headroom said:

Somewhere I have pictures of some of the IAC machines I took in approx 1983 when visiting the IAC for the day. I remember the tails being adorned with small stick-on glittery Loony Tunes characters. If I can find them do you want me to post them?

Trevor

Yes please, I would be interested in seeing any pics of IAC machines.

48 minutes ago, murfv said:

Yes please, I would be interested in seeing any pics of IAC machines.

Yes please from me too. I've visited Baldonnel a few times and always had an interest in IAC aircraft. I assume one of the models will have IAC decals in? I think I've got the 72nd and 48th decal sheets from Max somewhere tho'

I would imagine maybe the 'European users' boxing?

Edited by keithjs
spelling

• 2 weeks later...