Hobbyboss 1/48 A-6e Intruder - where can I get some pilots?

willsm

Hey all,

I'm just starting a new build of the above model.

I was after so resin pilots, specifically ones that are authentic to the era in which this plane flew. I've already built the cockpit and do not want them sitting. Ideally, I'd like to get at tleast one climbing the cockpit ladder...

I looked on Hannants but couldn't really see what I was after...Anyone know where I might be able to get these pilots?

14 minutes ago, Ex-FAAWAFU said:

Reedoak figures are every bit as stunning in the flesh as they appear on a screen.  The only problem is that there’s only yourself to blame for the painting...

They do look pretty detailed. Might invest :)

5 hours ago, whiskey said:

Bummer man.

Yeah, the rest of the model is great, I wrecked the original cockpit clear plastic and sourced a resin replacement, but it just doesn't fit as well as the original stuff from the sprues :( May have to buy a whole 1:48 f-14 kit just for the cockpit... I have found that when maskol is combined with layers of paint and varnish, it hardens over time and actually does not come off... Hence my destruction of it getting impatient and chucking Mr tool on it which is way too hot and just kinda melted it...

• Sad 1