The one that got away,

That is one of the most beautiful Bf-109s I've ever seen. Is it airbrushed without masks and if so, what paint did you use? Also, what method did you use for the panel line detail? Thank you very much for showing and I look forward to seeing your future projacts.

Well, what can I say?  That is awesome!  Taking it to another level.

If I ever approach anything like that precision and subtlety in finish, I will be well pleased.

👍👍👍:clap2:

Thank you for your kind words, gentlemen :)

The Tamiya kit is a pleasure to build, despite it's tiny flaws (rear fuselage a bit too short, undersized rear wheel), so the entire job was smooth.

I have used Gunze H70 paint for the RLM 02 (H70 is a little different than the same Gunze C60 color, both are supposed to be RLM02), and Gunze C115 RLM 65 (again a little nicer than the H67 which is a little greener). The RLM 71 is from AK real color (RC275)

I have used blue tack spaghetti for the camo.

Washes are the classic Tamiya enamel washes.

I have used the MG and cannon barrels from Master, tail wheel from Quickboost  and elastic wire antenna. Franz's markings are from the old  ICM 72132 box, they are not perfect (the red contour of the JG3 coat of arms looks a bit to thin) and really need a coat of decal bonder, otherwise they will break into a million pieces.