1/72 & 1/48 - A-90 Orlyonok by One Man Model (3D printed models) - 1/72 released

Homebee

A-90 Orlyonok 3D printed models seem to be postpomed to 2021 (?)

Source: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1243205525875776&id=100005590215920

Soon, I will begin new kit design. The new kit work will be done parallel with HS780 instruction and 1/32 HS780 prototyping. So Orlyonok is not appropriate one this time. I changed the release turn. I will release Ensign next.
As a result, most of my product is British aircraft so far. I do not know why. But Orlyonok and Deux ponts is not British.

Orlyonok is a bit large and need more time to design complicated hull shape. Ensign is easier to design.

Wait and see.

V.P.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh Boy... why do I want one of these things?  Apart from the size, the ugliness and the unsuccessfulness of it, that is ^_^

I'd do the 1:48 one if I could find a home for it afterward.  Any museums want one? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2020 at 3:42 PM, Mike said:

Oh Boy... why do I want one of these things?  Apart from the size, the ugliness and the unsuccessfulness of it, that is ^_^

I'd do the 1:48 one if I could find a home for it afterward.  Any museums want one? :lol:

I would take it off your hands, saves me building the 48th one... 

50 minutes ago, John Meyer said:

I'd have purchased a number of his kits if it weren't for the awful print quality. That it hasn't improved since the DO-X is baffling to me.

My printing quality got better than initial Do-X kit a few years ago. I reduced surface texture and distortion.

You will not satisfy until my parts surface vanish texture completely.

You're particular about shining, slippy, clear outside surface and refuse other method.

Next Orlyonok, I will make HS748 conversion and rigid airship. Then, Deux Ponts!!

Hi,

Would you mind elaborating a bit more about the Deux Ponts ?

TIA,

S.

• Homebee changed the title to 1/72 & 1/48 - A-90 Orlyonok by One Man Model (3D printed models) - 3D renders - release November 2020