Jump to content

1/72 - Martin B-26 Marauder by Hasegawa - released - Eduard boxing


Homebee

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, fightersweep said:

Yes! 322nd and 323rd marking options! I'd love three, but I think I would need a re-mortgage.

 

Steve

 

I'm just going to cancel the holiday. She'll have to stretch out with a G&T and watch me build this instead.

  • Haha 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 2/1/2020 at 4:50 PM, IanC said:

 

I'm just going to cancel the holiday. She'll have to stretch out with a G&T and watch me build this instead.

I think you've already had the holiday binned by the current issues......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/1/2020 at 3:11 PM, Tbolt said:

I wonder if they'll be boxing the F/G as well - the image only shows the B/C?

 

I wonder if they will sell overtrees with all the possible parts included.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 19/04/2020 at 20:23, VMA131Marine said:

I wonder if they will sell overtrees with all the possible parts included.

Do they sell repacked (in this case Hasegawa) plastic as overtrees, or only of their own production? That´d be interesting. V-P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, vppelt68 said:

Do they sell repacked (in this case Hasegawa) plastic as overtrees, or only of their own production? That´d be interesting. V-P

 

They have done this in the past, I remember for example the Hasegawa 1/48 Crusader and a couple others, so they could do it again.

My only problem for me is that at the moment they don't deliver to Italy because of the disruptions caused by the Covid crisis, I wouldn't mind laying my hands on a Hasegawa Marauder for a decent price

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Giorgio N said:

 

They have done this in the past, I remember for example the Hasegawa 1/48 Crusader and a couple others, so they could do it again.

My only problem for me is that at the moment they don't deliver to Italy because of the disruptions caused by the Covid crisis, I wouldn't mind laying my hands on a Hasegawa Marauder for a decent price

They also sold the 1/32 P-40 overtrees and it had the parts to do the E and M variants in addition to the N that Eduard released. This was a huge bonus since the Hasegawa kit is so hard to come by.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎21‎/‎04‎/‎2020 at 09:25, Giorgio N said:

 

They have done this in the past, I remember for example the Hasegawa 1/48 Crusader and a couple others, so they could do it again.

My only problem for me is that at the moment they don't deliver to Italy because of the disruptions caused by the Covid crisis, I wouldn't mind laying my hands on a Hasegawa Marauder for a decent price

They 100% did it with the F-8 as I managed to get two sets.

 

UK Price for the B-26 is about £40 !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Julien said:

UK Price for the B-26 is about £40 !

 

That's doable. I haven't been to the pub for two months so I'm owed a treat. 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, caughtinthemiddle said:

Bear in mind that the kit is already almost sold out at Eduard, so once they arrive to the resellers there will be one chance to get them as there won't be any restock.

As with a lot of their specials. They know the market and plan what they can sell, so nothing left for the discounters 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So if I'm seeing right, there are four decal options from the same Bomb Squadron (497th BS), yet neither the 322nd or 323rd Bomb Groups are represented, despite being the first two B-26 groups in the UK. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, fightersweep said:

So if I'm seeing right, there are four decal options from the same Bomb Squadron (497th BS), yet neither the 322nd or 323rd Bomb Groups are represented, despite being the first two B-26 groups in the UK. 

Simple. 497th BS had a talented nose art artist, 322nd and 323rd BG didn't. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, caughtinthemiddle said:

Simple. 497th BS had a talented nose art artist, 322nd and 323rd BG didn't. 

Oh well, There's always aftermarket decals 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, caughtinthemiddle said:

Bear in mind that the kit is already almost sold out at Eduard, so once they arrive to the resellers there will be one chance to get them as there won't be any restock.

How are people pre-ordering this? I can't find any reference to it on the Eduard website at all, despit searching for both "B-26" and "Marauder" and also manually searching through their entire 1/72 kit offering

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Work In Progress said:

How are people pre-ordering this? I can't find any reference to it on the Eduard website at all, despit searching for both "B-26" and "Marauder" and also manually searching through their entire 1/72 kit offering

 

I couldn't either. But I've got one on backorder from Hannants.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...