1/72 - Martin B-26 Marauder by Hasegawa - released - Eduard boxing reissue in June 2024 - Hobby 2000 boxings reissue in February 2024

Homebee

11 hours ago, Work In Progress said:

How are people pre-ordering this? I can't find any reference to it on the Eduard website at all, despit searching for both "B-26" and "Marauder" and also manually searching through their entire 1/72 kit offering

From what I understand, Eduard don't put new products on their site until they're in-stock and available for ordering... I don't think you can pre-order from Eduard at all.  They list upcoming products in their "Leaflet for Distributors", but the items won't appear on the website until they're available for the public to buy.

• Like 1

Not sure if it will be available in the Eduard shop anytime soon - in the Eduard leaflet they write it was

sold out [to distributors] already. It is available for backorder at Hannants though.

Edited by Torbjorn
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Thomas V. said:

There is plenty at retailers worldwide, Eduard still sells them through their website, as they mentioned they left 300? for direct sales.

Yep, seen a few more as you say.

Managed to get one!

4 hours ago, MiG-Mech said:

Received !
First inbox look: Looks goood. :)

I've just noticed the woman pilot on the box is Maureen Dunlop, 'poster girl' of the ATA (Air Transport Auxiliary), who passed away in 2012. She may even have flown a B-26 at some point.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2020 at 1:40 PM, ptarmigan said:

And the overtrees have already sold out 😢

Those overtrees did sell out very quickly. I wonder how many they had to sell?

4 hours ago, franky boy said:

Those overtrees did sell out very quickly. I wonder how many they had to sell?

Less than originally planned. As the boss (Mr. Šulc) says it, he made a late decision to decrease the planned number of overtrees by 100 and produce hundred more full kits instead. I do not know what's Eduard's deal with Hasegawa, but I expect the number of plastic sets to be fixed.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ptarmigan said:

Less than originally planned. As the boss (Mr. Šulc) says it, he made a late decision to decrease the planned number of overtrees by 100 and produce hundred more full kits instead. I do not know what's Eduard's deal with Hasegawa, but I expect the number of plastic sets to be fixed.

That’s good info thanks. I can understand why he did that, profit margins and so on.

Shame though, some overtrees for the stash would have been nice as I probably won’t bother with a full kit. 

James

• 3 years later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Martin B-26 Marauder by Hasegawa - released - Eduard reissue in June 2024 - Hobby 2000 boxings in February 2024

• Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Martin B-26 Marauder by Hasegawa - released - Eduard boxing reissue in June 2024 - Hobby 2000 boxings reissue in February 2024