1/72 - Martin B-26 Marauder by Hasegawa - released - Eduard boxing reissue in June 2024 - Hobby 2000 boxings reissue in February 2024

Homebee

4 hours ago, fightersweep said:

Yes! 322nd and 323rd marking options! I'd love three, but I think I would need a re-mortgage.

Steve

I'm just going to cancel the holiday. She'll have to stretch out with a G&T and watch me build this instead.

• Haha 10

• 2 months later...
On 2/1/2020 at 4:50 PM, IanC said:

I'm just going to cancel the holiday. She'll have to stretch out with a G&T and watch me build this instead.

I think you've already had the holiday binned by the current issues......

On 2/1/2020 at 3:11 PM, Tbolt said:

I wonder if they'll be boxing the F/G as well - the image only shows the B/C?

I wonder if they will sell overtrees with all the possible parts included.

• Like 2

On 19/04/2020 at 20:23, VMA131Marine said:

I wonder if they will sell overtrees with all the possible parts included.

Do they sell repacked (in this case Hasegawa) plastic as overtrees, or only of their own production? That´d be interesting. V-P

1 hour ago, vppelt68 said:

Do they sell repacked (in this case Hasegawa) plastic as overtrees, or only of their own production? That´d be interesting. V-P

They have done this in the past, I remember for example the Hasegawa 1/48 Crusader and a couple others, so they could do it again.

My only problem for me is that at the moment they don't deliver to Italy because of the disruptions caused by the Covid crisis, I wouldn't mind laying my hands on a Hasegawa Marauder for a decent price

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Giorgio N said:

They have done this in the past, I remember for example the Hasegawa 1/48 Crusader and a couple others, so they could do it again.

My only problem for me is that at the moment they don't deliver to Italy because of the disruptions caused by the Covid crisis, I wouldn't mind laying my hands on a Hasegawa Marauder for a decent price

They also sold the 1/32 P-40 overtrees and it had the parts to do the E and M variants in addition to the N that Eduard released. This was a huge bonus since the Hasegawa kit is so hard to come by.

• Like 1

On ‎21‎/‎04‎/‎2020 at 09:25, Giorgio N said:

They 100% did it with the F-8 as I managed to get two sets.

UK Price for the B-26 is about £40 !

8 minutes ago, Julien said:

UK Price for the B-26 is about £40 !

That's doable. I haven't been to the pub for two months so I'm owed a treat. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, caughtinthemiddle said:

Bear in mind that the kit is already almost sold out at Eduard, so once they arrive to the resellers there will be one chance to get them as there won't be any restock.

As with a lot of their specials. They know the market and plan what they can sell, so nothing left for the discounters 

So if I'm seeing right, there are four decal options from the same Bomb Squadron (497th BS), yet neither the 322nd or 323rd Bomb Groups are represented, despite being the first two B-26 groups in the UK. 

18 minutes ago, fightersweep said:

So if I'm seeing right, there are four decal options from the same Bomb Squadron (497th BS), yet neither the 322nd or 323rd Bomb Groups are represented, despite being the first two B-26 groups in the UK. 

Simple. 497th BS had a talented nose art artist, 322nd and 323rd BG didn't. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, caughtinthemiddle said:

Simple. 497th BS had a talented nose art artist, 322nd and 323rd BG didn't. 

Oh well, There's always aftermarket decals 🙂 

16 hours ago, caughtinthemiddle said:

Bear in mind that the kit is already almost sold out at Eduard, so once they arrive to the resellers there will be one chance to get them as there won't be any restock.

How are people pre-ordering this? I can't find any reference to it on the Eduard website at all, despit searching for both "B-26" and "Marauder" and also manually searching through their entire 1/72 kit offering

3 hours ago, Work In Progress said:

How are people pre-ordering this? I can't find any reference to it on the Eduard website at all, despit searching for both "B-26" and "Marauder" and also manually searching through their entire 1/72 kit offering

I couldn't either. But I've got one on backorder from Hannants.