Ilmavoimat Pilatus PC-12NG, PI-04

Romeo Alpha Yankee

14 hours ago, Col. said:

Close to the paintwork stages now?

Still a few more pointy bits to add Col

9 hours ago, trickyrich said:

I hope you haven't been hiding?

Ā 

Really nice to see this one is still underway!

Not hiding, I am one of the few that has work to do during this time, working from home keeps me on the toes. Though I am able to quickly spray same paint on parts on the lunch break which I could not do at work!

• Like 1

You've made great progress with these and this one in particular looks almost ready for the display cabinet Ray. Hopefully the extra week will give you a chance to find motivation for finishing this one at least if not both.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Col. said:

You've made great progress with these and this one in particular looks almost ready for the display cabinet Ray. Hopefully the extra week will give you a chance to find motivation for finishing this one at least if not both.

Well how about that! My builds may well now sneak across the line.

Ā 

That extension was organised by stealth it seems, usually a question goes out to the masses.Ā 

Ā 

Never mind, I am very happy with that.

Ā 

Thanks Col!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Romeo Alpha Yankee said:

That extension was organised by stealth it seems, usually a question goes out to the masses.Ā 

It was something of a last-minute decission but hopefully one that will benefit many of us. Even if to the detriment of Enzo's sanity when it comes to organising the gallery poll :frantic:

• Thanks 1

On 5/11/2020 at 7:06 AM, Romeo Alpha Yankee said:

Well how about that! My builds may well now sneak across the line.

Ā 

Ā 

Never mind, I am very happy with that.

Ā 

Thanks Col!

yes it was, even I didn't know about it until it was raised..........think the person who raised it needed extra time to complete his 2 builds!!Ā :D

Ā 

Gosh she looks great with some paint on! This is my fav of the 2 you're building!Ā :thumbsup:

Ā 

On 5/11/2020 at 9:06 AM, Col. said:

It was something of a last-minute decission but hopefully one that will benefit many of us. Even if to the detriment of Enzo's sanity when it comes to organising the gallery poll :frantic:

...it's beyond broken, I haven't figured out a way to have one yet either! Ā Enzo's probably worried if he adds his 5 builds the whole thing might collapse....probably why he hasn't posted any updates, hoping it'll all just disappear!Ā :D

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, trickyrich said:

...it's beyond broken, I haven't figured out a way to have one yet either! Ā Enzo's probably worried if he adds his 5 builds the whole thing might collapse....probably why he hasn't posted any updates, hoping it'll all just disappear!Ā :D

Ā 

Can't we have a poll per type of plane? Lots of Drakens, Viggens, etc. And one for everything else.Ā 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, AaCee26 said:

Hi Ray,

Ā 

Looks like an easy built for a limited run kit?

Ā 

Cheers,

Ā 

AaCee

Yes, it went together quite quickly, the smaller parts need a bit of clean up but otherwise it is a nice build, I have another boxing of this kit to do as the USAF version and then a straight civil version which should be a quicker build not having to worry about all those extra antennas.