Hasegawa 1/24 Lancia Delta Intergrale Rally

Hi there, 

so my first completed kit of 2020 and my first hasegawa car kit ,it won't be my last. Really enjoyed this one, simple to build and great value for money imo. The kit decals had yellowed a little so purchased another set by museum collection and combined the two which worked out well. Added some photo etch harnesses from Eduard and the rest is oob. I  used zero paints light grey primer, ZP Lancia Monza Red basecoat and ZP clear coat to finish it off. I'd like to say a big thank you to fellow britmodeler Keith whose knowledge of this era of rallying is amazing infact he even managed to convince me that silver fire extinguishers really exist 😀 Cheers Keith 👍

Thanks for viewing 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I plan to build many more rally cars this year, thanks again for viewing 

Regards Andy 

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, keefr22 said:

You already know what I think Andy - absolutely stunning build, cracking Delta! :)

Keith

Thanks Keith much appreciated 👍

4 minutes ago, gt6mkiii said:

Looks great - nice decal work in particular!

Thanks, having the new decals to replace the original yellowed ones helped enormously 

Regards Andy 

Looks like a lovely build, hope you're as proud of it as you should be.

Only one very minor comment - it might be worth running some wax over that left-hand A-pillar to remove the fingerprint visible in the last pic. Other than that, all is well :)

7 minutes ago, Spiny said:

Looks like a lovely build, hope you're as proud of it as you should be.

Only one very minor comment - it might be worth running some wax over that left-hand A-pillar to remove the fingerprint visible in the last pic. Other than that, all is well :)

Thanks for the comments and yes I am indeed proud of my efforts. The fingerprint will wipe off the 2k no problem but I'm glad you pointed it out to me. By the time you read this message the offending fingerprint will be a distant memory 👍

• Like 1

Great build . The glossy finish really brings out the Martini colours. You probably know the Lancia team used red as the base colour for this rally only . Biasions teammate , Didier Auriol , had a big crash in the sister car . Find it on You tube . Silver fire extinguishers are very cool BTW !  Keep on building rally cars , I love to see them on here . 
  Gary . 

11 hours ago, Windy37 said:

Keep on building rally cars , I love to see them on here . 
  Gary . 

Your wish is my command Gary I have a load of them in the stash and plan to build them all 

Regards Andy 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JeroenS said:

Nicely done Andy! Awesome car, that. And your new photo background works wonders too. 

Thanks Jeroen, I have tried to improve the photos so I appreciate your comment 

Regards Andy 

14 hours ago, FunkyChiken said:

Great build! I like hasegawa kits too, but tend to be pricey.

Have a look on Ebay for pre owned kits I only paid £15 for the Delta although I did have to purchase another set of decals. Some real bargains to be had if you look hard enough 👍

10 hours ago, cmatthewbacon said:

Looks fabulous to me. You can’t beet a good ‘grale, and that livery is pretty special. Lovely job...

best,

M.

Thanks Matt I agree one of the best rally cars of that era 👍