CRARRV BATUS

Hamden

4 minutes ago, Dads203 said:

One to be proud of Roger, I think this is your best build to date that you are showing us, nice work on the conversion :thumbsup:

Very many thanks for the kind words and encouragement along the way it's very much appreciated, you have really inspired me to keep going with this one there has been times when the bin was very close to being fed!

42 minutes ago, Jasper dog said:

Hi Roger, that's brilliant, created a masterpiece out of what looked, to me at least, at pretty daunting project.  

These armoured recovery types are really impressive, just read the Haynes manual on the Chieftain version, now if they did a mainstream plastic one....

Great work, like the base too.

Cheers and stay safe.

Darryl 

Very many thanks for your comments, it was certainly not the easiest kit/conversion I've done but that's half the fun (So they tell me). The Chieftain ARV comes in a couple of versions with the earlier one not having the Atlas crane, the Accurate Armour kits are not for beginners to are hobby but are generally the only game for a particular type it's a shame they use a very brittle resin and some of the detail parts in white metal instead would be an advantage. Go on you know you want to!

Stay safe        Roger

• Thanks 1