1/48 - Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird by Revell - released - upgrade sets by Hypersonic Models & ResKit - LASRE conv. set by BAM Models

Homebee

• Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird by Revell - released

£90 seems to have been false alarm. Price is £74.99 at Hannants (or £67.49 if you order now) and € 87,76 at Aviation Megastore. 

Really looking forward to this one! Size does matter! 😃

Edited by Bjorn
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bjorn said:

£90 seems to have been false alarm. Price is £74.99 at Hannants (or £67.49 if you order now) and € 87,76 at Aviation Megastore. 

The UK price from Hannants (including VAT) is still £80 as a pre-order.... goes to £90 once it's in stock.

Presumably local taxes would be added at the destination country?

5 hours ago, Bjorn said:

1 hour ago, B_Bogus said:

The UK price from Hannants (including VAT) is still £80 as a pre-order.... goes to £90 once it's in stock.

Presumably local taxes would be added at the destination country?

The difference between these two will be that the price Bjorn is stating is exclusive of UK VAT while the price B_Bogus is quoting is inclusive of UK VAT. Bjorn could expect to see local VAT added upon the kit's arrival to Sweden.

First seller on German eBay is selling it for EUR 70 (approx £60)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Phantom726 said:

The difference between these two will be that the price Bjorn is stating is exclusive of UK VAT while the price B_Bogus is quoting is inclusive of UK VAT. Bjorn could expect to see local VAT added upon the kit's arrival to Sweden.

First seller on German eBay is selling it for EUR 70 (approx £60)

You might be right. Still, they seem to be cheaper in the EU. First Swedish price I have seen is 999 SEK, approx £80.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sierra Mike Sierra said:

I will definitely check Tuesday night for your big presentation 😁

You put me under pressure...😁

The xmas is coming and all parcel companies have some delays in their deliveries. I hope it won't happen...

Serkan

6 minutes ago, Serkan Sen said:

The xmas is coming and all parcel companies have some delays in their deliveries.

I want my money back! 😁

No pressure, I will just keep checking... Too bad there is no SR-71 alert function.

Stefan

Edited by Sierra Mike Sierra

13 minutes ago, Sierra Mike Sierra said:

No pressure, I will just keep checking... Too bad there is no SR-71 alert function.

You can check my ongoing three Oxcart builds till big sister is there.

The A-12 build is complete except the ejection seat (I have printed it out and now waiting for painting) and M-21 is the phase of placing the decals...

Serkan

• Like 2

I'm anxiously awaiting the first Britmodeler build review. The kit goes for about $101 USD, which, for its size isn't bad at all. The Meng F/A-18F goes for about $114 USD at my local hobby shop.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alan P said:

Do you mean the kit or the instructions? 🤔 the kit is advertised for €89.99

https://www.revell.de/en/produkte/modellbau/flugzeuge/militaer-modern-revell/lockheed-sr-71-a-blackbird.html

I think that you and I are looking at different websites. I am looking at www.revell.com. You are looking at www.revell.de. The www.revell.com website does not include the SR-71 kit.

5 hours ago, Johnny_K said:

I think that you and I are looking at different websites. I am looking at www.revell.com. You are looking at www.revell.de. The www.revell.com website does not include the SR-71 kit.

I see. To be fair, unless there's a country filter on it, there's no RoG stuff showing at all for me, only the Revellogram/Accurate Miniatures reboxings 🤔