1/72 - Sud-Aviation SA.321 Super Frelon by Clear Prop Models - 3D renders+box art - release in 2023 ?

Homebee

Clear Prop Models is to release a 1/72nd Sud-Aviation SA.321 Super Frelon kit - ref. CP72003

Source: http://www.greenmats.club/forums/topic/6756-clearprop-models-172-sa-321-super-frelon-–-в-разработке/

Box art + 3D renders

83883790-3024070247604534-30881956031050

84897565-3125707367443906-42267245391590

ClearProp-SA-321-Super-Frelon-render-5.t ClearProp-SA-321-Super-Frelon-render-6.t ClearProp-SA-321-Super-Frelon-render-2.t

ClearProp-SA-321-Super-Frelon-render-1.t ClearProp-SA-321-Super-Frelon-render-4.t ClearProp-SA-321-Super-Frelon-render-7.t

Clear-Prop-SA-321-Super-Frelon-render-8-

V.P.

Matt-Memory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 1

Another really tempting and needed offering. To bad I can’t purchase and build a render. These guy’ are either deeply capitalized or determined to frustrate us. Hope it is the former.

• Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...

Cool, I've always liked the Super Frelon. Like an S-61 on steroids.

Edited by Wez

A fascinating helo with many interesting colour schemes (although only relatively few Super Frelons were built).

I hope the radar nose will be optional in the kit because it wasn't fitted to many export models and early French helicopters.

9 hours ago, Doc72 said:

A fascinating helo with many interesting colour schemes (although only relatively few Super Frelons were built).

I hope the radar nose will be optional in the kit because it wasn't fitted to many export models and early French helicopters.

I am hoping for some Iraqi markings, but I already think I know the answer to that.

The Libyan camouflage scheme also looked great.

Ideally the kit would include the following options:

- optional nose radar

- optional sponsons (often missing on South African and Israeli helos, although they look a bit silly without them)  

- Exocet missile and associated equipment

- American T-58 turbines used by Israel (not sure if the re-engined helos had any visual differences to the original version)

• 6 months later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Sud-Aviation SA.321 Super Frelon by Clear Prop Models - 3D renders+box art - release in 2021
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Sud-Aviation SA.321 Super Frelon by Clear Prop Models - 3D renders+box art - release in 2023 ?
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...