IBG Models 2020 catalog - programme

Homebee

The dowloadable IBG Models catalog is here:

http://www.ibgmodels.com/instr/IBG_models_KATALOG-2020.pdf

For the aircraft range... Still a lot of secrets.

Sans-titre.png

IBG1.jpg

IBG2.jpg

IBG3.jpg

Pics from the IBG Models stand at the Nurnberg Toy Fair 2020

https://www.facebook.com/ibgmodels/posts/2793246114130348

V.P.

MattMemory2.jpg&key=454549e46694cda5ab5f

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

To be honest, I'm more interested in the new 1/72 armour + other vehicles. The Crusader I CS, III, and III AA (40mm) are all to be released, completing the promised range of 6 Crusaders. Then there's the Scammell pioneer, artillery tractor and tank transporter (will I ever build the old Airfix tank transporter kits now?). And we have to see if the IBG and Scammell kits are indeed different toolings. There are more Bedford trucks, German trucks (including one of the Maultier half-tracks), and more exotic Hungarian SPGs.

This catalogue is hilarious! What is the purpose of so many blank fields w/o any catalogue number, marked as secret item???

Does it increase sales? Does it provide any information? No.

What it does only is to take a space in the catalogue in a vain effort to make it look larger, while looking childish and silly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think this is a harsh view. I am keenly awaiting the new 1/32 P11c.  I now know that 3 more 1/32 kits are being planned which is nice  Variations on the P11c or diffent aircraft? Dunno.  I can wait, and speculate. All part of the fun, after all it is only a hobby!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

And maybe four new destroyer-sized ships in 1/700.   What is the problem with saying what they are?  All the competition rushing to make them first?   I don't think there is much danger of that, this is not 1/72 WW2 aircraft, and even there exclusivity is not much of a prize.    The idea of a catalog is to get us excited.  Not puzzled.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MarkoZG said:

This catalogue is hilarious! What is the purpose of so many blank fields w/o any catalogue number, marked as secret item???

Does it increase sales? Does it provide any information? No.

What it does only is to take a space in the catalogue in a vain effort to make it look larger, while looking childish and silly.

Does it provide any info? Yes - how many more kits there are to be added to their 2020 range. It's not like it's a catalogue you pay for.