Hello from me and me

Stu perry

Hello Stu...:post1: from Chicago. You will probably get more traffic in the naval section

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/forum/356-maritime-discussion-by-era/

or if its about naval aviation in aircraft ? 

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/forum/20-military-aircraft-modelling-discussion-by-era/

Dennis

Gidday Stu, welcome aboard. There are some very knowledgeable naval (naval Loren, not navel 😁) modelers here, and some extremely skillful and talented ones. There are also others who may not claim to be experts but have gained a bit of knowledge through a lifetime of interest in the subject. Are you interested in naval stuff generally or have particular areas of interest or eras, such as surface vessels, subs, naval aircraft, WW1, WW2, modern, ancient? And if you do or wish to model some, do you have a preferred scale? Mine is WW2 vintage in 1/600 scale, mainly Airfix. Regards, Jeff.

1 hour ago, ArnoldAmbrose said:

Gidday Stu, welcome aboard. There are some very knowledgeable naval (naval Loren, not navel 😁) modelers here, and some extremely skillful and talented ones. There are also others who may not claim to be experts but have gained a bit of knowledge through a lifetime of interest in the subject. Are you interested in naval stuff generally or have particular areas of interest or eras, such as surface vessels, subs, naval aircraft, WW1, WW2, modern, ancient? And if you do or wish to model some, do you have a preferred scale? Mine is WW2 vintage in 1/600 scale, mainly Airfix. Regards, Jeff.

Hi Arnold. I build all kinds of stuff. All sorts of scales mainly 1/35 and upwards. However I’m taking on a 1/200 hms nelson and need reference to rigging which is proving difficult!

Hi Stu Welcome have just noticed your post I am currently building Heller Victory as this is my first go at building a sailing ship if you have a problem get in touch we might be able to work through it together.Regards Jim

49 minutes ago, Jim Bates said:

Hi Stu Welcome have just noticed your post I am currently building Heller Victory as this is my first go at building a sailing ship if you have a problem get in touch we might be able to work through it together.Regards Jim

Jim, as in IPMS SE Essex??