EDUARD Bf 109 E Cockpit in 1/4

Hello fellows

Today i want share to you two projects what made me busy the last 8 weeks.  One project was the EDUARD Bf 109 E cockpit in 1/4 and the other one the ESCI/ITALERI F-104 cockpit in 1/12.

But first the Eduard Bf 109 Cockpit, it was a joy to build it, no fit issues except the Head up display, there was not really a location point to fix it, and even i use Super Glue, it broke always again and again, so i left it.

dscf50934ajmi.jpg

dscf5094fzks3.jpg

dscf50853iksk.jpg

dscf5087hvjv1.jpg

dscf5088x6j79.jpg

• Like 35
  • Thanks 3

Fantastic! Hadn't seen that Eduard had this in their catalogue. Such a pleasure to see how the instrument panel and all it's controls should look. We all tend to make do with various indifferent hand-painted IPs in various scales and it's especially nice to see the gunsight properly detailed. Looks like something even my fat fingers and poor eyesight couldn't damage too much. Thanks for sharing. Paul

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Pauls9cb said:

Fantastic! Hadn't seen that Eduard had this in their catalogue. Such a pleasure to see how the instrument panel and all it's controls should look. We all tend to make do with various indifferent hand-painted IPs in various scales and it's especially nice to see the gunsight properly detailed. Looks like something even my fat fingers and poor eyesight couldn't damage too much. Thanks for sharing. Paul

It was included in as the bonus item in the Royal Class boxing of the 1/48 Bf 109E. They did a similar panel for the Bf 110 that appeared in the Royal Class issue of that kit. I believe Eduard did end up selling them as separate items as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you mates for your kind comments.

It was a limited edition this time and many modelers was thinking that more cockpits get release example Ju 87 or FW 190 but only the Bf 109 and Bf 110 got released . I dont know why.

1 hour ago, VolkerR. said:

Looks great!

I can not find the altimeter. Which one is ist?

Volker

That would be the left most one at the top which has "km" on it, next to the magneto control lever, above the airspeed indicator.

• Thanks 1

Really nicely done, looks fantastic.

What's going on with the prop pitch indicator? It looks fine in some pictures, but in the last two the way the light is reflecting off it, it looks a bit strange.

• Thanks 1