Mastercasters resin wheels

sniffy

Good Evening - cant find the topic covered anywhere. A basic question, not sure if I've missed the point but how do you fix the resin wheels to a Revell mustang. Should they be glued/superglued in a fixed position or is there a method of adapting to keep them moving

I've got the MSTC24022 for the Revell mustang but they don't fit, thus assuming you glue them in place !

Without some photos of the wheels and kit axles it's hard to give a definitive answer. Most probably they will need gluing and being resin you'll need to use [CA] Superglue. Does the kit have some plastic bushes that allow a push fit? I doubt you'll be able to run the car around on the floor once fixed in place though😀

Think they are meant to be fixed in place and not rotate. 
I picked up a set of their Charger General Lee wheels expecting them to be a new aftermarket design. 
Turns out they’re just the old MPC/AMT wheels and tyres with the Revell wheel backs cast in one piece, a mod I’d already got the bits for already.
As the wheel backs are already moulded in place, you can’t add the rotating part between the back and the wheel front so definitely made to not move once fitted. 

Still, the quality is good and saves you robbing the MPC kit of the wheels if you’re making a General from the Revell kit. 
My major gripe is that the attachment blocks are quite big and will lose a fair bit of tyre detail when removed. 
I had a £10 EBay/nectar voucher so they only cost me a quid in the end, I’d probably be a bit more miffed if I’d spent my own money on them 

Thanks for the responses - resigned to gluing in place as I cant see a way of adapting them, rotating wheels would more likely be easy removed to change if needed so not a problem really

Gluing it is then !

Cheers