A Civil Swede SAS MD-80

Grandboof

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All 

First of all apologies tor two non finishers. Thanks to our hosts for another. great GB .I did get started  on the decals  but  found the tail logos were two different sizes as can be seen below , AM Decals ordered to cover this and other minicraft kits in the stash thanks all for dropping by 

Martin H

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Sad 2

Oh dear. Those decals look a proper mess. Good excuse reason to treat yourself to some nice new ones though :) 

On 5/13/2020 at 1:30 AM, desert falcon said:

Yes finish the MD please :bounce:

Slowly winning with  the decals As long as the spray gun plays nice  I should make it Good luck with the Lynx

Martin H

• Thanks 1

Thanks Bjorn 

They are different sizes but not that much . Photos do show the larger ones on the left .Will post an update when Imagur lets me in 

Martin h

You know it almost looks like the tail decals were meant to go on the opposite sides, if they were the supplied decals.

It's a shame you could complete her, it would have been great to have her in the gallery.

The threads will remain open so you can post updates.

Thank you for joining us, I hope for the most part it was an enjoyable build.

Hi All 

Apologies for not finishing but won't be long . Yes Rich they should have gone on opposite sides but the larger one is still too big. Thanks again for a great GB 

More has been done since this pic was taken more to follow . Still a good fitting kit . Extra shifts over the weekend shot the planned progress out. Can't afford to knock any back at the moment . Stocking up on goodies for the Nordic adventure . Thanks for dropping by 

Martin hspacer.png

• Like 4