MMP Consolidated Mess B-24 monograph

72modeler

I just saw that Mushroom Model Publishing  is making a Kindle edition of Alan Griffith's outstanding Consolidated Mess monograph available for purchase/download You can go to the Amazon website for ordering information. I know many of you have mentioned wanting to get a copy of this outstanding modeling reference, but the print editions that come up for sale go for a King's (Queen's?) ransom! Just wanted you to be aware of this. (This one's for you, Tony! @tonyot)

Mike

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Actually it's been out on kindle for several months.  I bought it and finished it about a month or so ago.  If there are some amendments to it, it would be nice if Amazon would let us know about it.

Later,

Dave

Thanks Mike,...... sounds like I`m going to have to get a Kindle,....... very tempted now.

All the best mate

Tony

Quick question for anyone who has the Kindle version. I buy books that I either can’t get or wouldn’t buy at the paper copy price but am willing to shell out less for on the Kindle.  One issue is presentation is black and white and photos are often very poor quality on screen. 

How does this publication shape up?

Oh and will there be a volume on the earlier glass nose versions?

57 minutes ago, JohnT said:

Oh and will there be a volume on the earlier glass nose versions?

John,

Alan has stated that he is working on a volume 2 that will cover the glass nose, C-87, and Privateer versions! I'm always on the watch for that one, as I bet it's going to sell out soooo fast!

Mike

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, 72modeler said:

John,

Alan has stated that he is working on a volume 2 that will cover the glass nose, C-87, and Privateer versions! I'm always on the watch for that one, as I bet it's going to sell out soooo fast!

Mike

Mike

thats a big thank you