1/48 - Lavochkin La-9 "Fritz" & La-11 "Fang" by Ark Models - La-9 & La-11 released

Homebee

2 hours ago, alt-92 said:

@John Thompson : I noticed AMS have them in stock as of yesterday as well, but at 25€ you may get them cheaper elsewhere. 

https://www.aviationmegastore.com/lavochkin-la9-fritz-ark-models-48049-aircraft-scale-modelling/product/?action=prodinfo&art=182290

Thanks for that, alt-92. I actually got the La-9 a couple of months ago from an ebay seller in Russia. Yeah, definitely cheaper than AMS, especially without their eye-watering shipping charges. Cheers!

John

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Homebee said:

AResin cockpit for La-9 - ref.48040 - & La-11 - ref. 48041

Source: http://scalemodels.ru/news/15363-A-Resin-1-48-kabina-la-9-i-la-11-dl-modeli-ARK.html

1633361528-folder.jpg 1633361597-03.jpg

V.P.

Thanks (I think!) - they're beautiful! Now I'm going to need one of each. I wonder if they include detailed painting instructions. That's sometimes the downfall of some of these very detailed cockpit sets - all that tiny detail which deserves to be done up in the right colours, but you're left guessing. I mean, in this case, it can't all be A-14!

John

7 hours ago, 28ZComeback said:

I already have the Kompledt Zip cockpit kit for another kit. Wondering if that resin would fit. Also does anyone know how to pre-order or who might be carrying it?  Thank you. 

I made a quick check of my favourite shops and didn't see it, but the only one I've used which carries Aresin is models.ua; maybe it's so new it's not in stock yet. I haven't tried ordering direct from Aresin, if that's even an option.

John

19 minutes ago, k5054nz said:

That cockpit looks gorgeous! Just the think for my Ark La-9 which I bought as a birthday present to myself on August 4....and has been languishing in Italy for reasons unknown since August 21...

Mine took more than 3 months to arrive from mother Russia! 😂

• Sad 1

Mine escaped Russia pretty quickly but I’m guessing there’s a hold up at the Italian end. Maybe I’ll get it for next year’s birthday? 🤣

Anyway, back to your regularly-scheduled thread.

Edit: never mind, it arrived in the country yesterday!

Edited by k5054nz
Good news, everyone!