Heller gladiator

rob85

Hi!

Nice to see an old friend so nicely built. A kit that is one of my all time favorites which still looks nice despite all the years behind it. I remeber when this one was new over 40 years and since then I have built several of these. And I'm still considering it as a valid alternative. Just maybe with a better Naca-ring, engine and added interior details and little engrawing it could be still built as a stunner!

Cheers,

AaCee

• Like 1

Well done on completing her Rob, she looks awesome in that scheme. :thumbsup:

She is different and I'm glad you built and finished her, she add to the variety of the gallery which is great.

I do hope you enjoyed the build, I'm glad you joined us and it was a pleasure to follow this build. :thumbsup:

..and I love you home-schooling subject! :D

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Grandboof said:

Great result and rigged too 

Martin H

Cheers, the rigging was a nerve racking!

23 hours ago, AaCee26 said:

Hi!

Nice to see an old friend so nicely built. A kit that is one of my all time favorites which still looks nice despite all the years behind it. I remeber when this one was new over 40 years and since then I have built several of these. And I'm still considering it as a valid alternative. Just maybe with a better Naca-ring, engine and added interior details and little engrawing it could be still built as a stunner!

Cheers,

AaCee

True it’s the inside could do with a bit of detail and a more detailed engine, the base kit, to be fair to it is really worth the effort in my opinion.  

18 hours ago, trickyrich said:

Well done on completing her Rob, she looks awesome in that scheme. :thumbsup:

She is different and I'm glad you built and finished her, she add to the variety of the gallery which is great.

I do hope you enjoyed the build, I'm glad you joined us and it was a pleasure to follow this build. :thumbsup:

..and I love you home-schooling subject! :D

Really enjoyed the build, and everything thing coming out of this GB! I forgot how cool Scandinavian Jets were for one!

Im trying to vary my subject matter in the home schooling 😃

8 hours ago, Col. said:

Tidy result Rob. Dunno about cute but it does look good and without any hint to the kit's vintage :goodjob:

The kit is a nice one, I will have a good comparison for when I build the airfix one.

2 minutes ago, reini said:

Nice one, Rob :) Beautiful Gladiator.

Cheers buddy, glad you like it.

thanks all for the nice comments.

Rob

• Like 1