Revell Foose Ford D100

My First post on here so please be gentle

It’s a standard Revell Foose Ford D100  I’ve been meaning to build for a while and thought I would try to achieve something more personal and in keeping with my “what if” truck fleet based on many years in the tanker industry. So I decided to add a smaller truck to the fleet, it needs a bit of detailing and a clean-up, to be finished at a later date but 99.9% complete. Mostly Halfords rattle cans which I like, but could do with building a filter/extractor box to keep the bits off the paint when paintworking in my very untidy garage

Hope you approve

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by sniffy
  • Like 13

Very nice result! These trucks are just so cool. I recently built a Chevy Stepside in white so yes I definitely approve of this one! I like how it matches the (also really good looking) Scania in the back!

And welcome to the forum by the way!

Edited by JeroenS
Added welcome... I forgot, how impolite

First post maybe, but the quality of the built would strongly suggest it wasn't first build, even without that truck in the background. Looks very good indeed, even more so when you consider how hard white can be to get a good finish sometimes.

Thanks Gents,

its my first small build for a while, running out of room for the truck fleet so have a couple of cars on the go. I found the kit went together well, better than the trucks really, perhaps more modern production or quality checks maybe.

I've built quite a few 1.50 code three models and always found the Halfords rattle cans give a really good finish with little polishing required if you get it right first time, they do load a lot of paint onto the model though and take an age to dry properly before you can work on them !

Roush decals are in the kit, I presume a popular engine builder in the states

Cheers

No need to apologize for that effort.

It's a cracking build.

I'd build these trucks, if I had more space! I don't have much room for what I have already built!

Cheers,

Alan.