Ju87B-2 WNr 0406 Yugoslav Captured - Finished!

Ed Russell

8 hours ago, Ed Russell said:

I have contacted Mr P-Mask and I will report back if they reply.

Sad to read of this experience and very interested in the manufacturer's reply.

4 hours ago, roginoz said:

I've had so much trouble and disappointment in the past with vinyl type masks that any that come with a kit

I have never used them and will probably steer clear based on this experience. Always a nervous moment removing masks.

• Like 1

A vigorous clean with ethanol has removed the P-mask gunge. I retrieved the Eduard masks from the golf course Stuka which i had removed and put in the bin and used them to mask the parts which needed masking.

49731866483_31899ff3b8_b.jpg

A very small paintbrush to re-touch and I hope it comes out at least acceptable.

• Like 2

The fix-up job worked - the result is acceptable rather than super but it's not as bad as I thought it might be. i have added the last little bits so it is finished.

49737426326_01131102ce_b.jpg

I just need to take some pictures and add it to the gallery.

Edit - and straighten out that prop!

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update on P-Masks. The turkeys who run this P-Mask "company" did not deign to reply to my emails. I contacted Hannants who looked at this thread and offered me a refund. I suggested they take it out of their next payment to this P-Mask "company". So, my already quite high opinion of Hannants has gone even higher and P-mask have earned a reference that shall be quoted whenever i see their name mentioned.

16 minutes ago, Ed Russell said:

Just an update on P-Masks. The turkeys who run this P-Mask "company" did not deign to reply to my emails. I contacted Hannants who looked at this thread and offered me a refund. I suggested they take it out of their next payment to this P-Mask "company". So, my already quite high opinion of Hannants has gone even higher and P-mask have earned a reference that shall be quoted whenever i see their name mentioned.

👍