J 22, 1/72, Marivox

Touvdal

I’m glad something like this J22 has been added to this GB. There’s some cracking builds going on from the most famous and  popular Viggens to such obscure (to non Nordic’s) subjects like this one. 

Cheers and best of luck.. Dave 

welcome along Jes with your second with something I reckon most of us have never heard of!

What an interesting looking aircraft, I had to do a quick read on her. gee she did sound like quite a nice aircraft and well liked.

Good luck with this build, great to see the unusual and unknown (to most) aircraft being built, look forward to seeing her in the gallery.

• Like 1

Started on this one tonight, nice little kit good mulding, looks easy to build, only thing is the instruktion not to good,  many years of modelling comes handy, so i go forward in the order i see best. 😎

Would any one know the Humbrol number for the green and blue, instruktion give some humbrol number but the do not eksist.

20200121_171336 20200121_172609

Cheers

Jes

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

still after the issues a very respectable model!

Great to see the more unusual builds in the GB, you just can't build Drakens and Viggins!

She's a great looking model, well done and I'm glad you joined us and built her! :thumbsup:

Now 2 months still to go, so get back to it!:D

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
On 1/21/2020 at 8:41 PM, Touvdal said:

Would anyone know the Humbrol number for the green and blue, instructions give some Humbrol number but they do not exist.

I'm fully aware this topic is 3½ years old, but this one is just for the record. When I got my hands on an early issue J-22 recently I could not make immediate sense of the '326 M' and '058M' either, both clearly not being Humbrol numbers. Not sure what Marivox was thinking, but in fact they ARE pointing to two Humbrol Authentic Colours:

SW2 Dark Olive Green 326M
SW5 Blue Grey 058M

The series of five Swedish colours was introduced in 1981 IIRC.

• Thanks 1