"Take'em Down...NOW!!!"

I still have to adjust a couple of things, but I feel my figure painting is coming to a point, that I I am becoming satisfied with the results so far. Just have to keep at it. I think, I may still need to do another wash. The green is not exactly the green for this type of camo but that is what I had on hand. Still have to improve on my color matching a bit more. I am going to get the right color for this camo pattern, soon. Unfortunately my photography skills still need lots of improvement. Oh well. If you have noticed, I used the vehicles from my previous diorama in this vignette. The previous diorama does not exist any more. Thanks for looking.

take_down6-vi.jpg

take_down7-vi.jpg

take_down-vi.jpg

take_down2-vi.jpg

take_down3-vi.jpg

take_down4-vi.jpg

take_down5-vi.jpg

take_down5b-vi.jpg

take_down9-vi.jpg

take_down10-vi.jpg

take_down10a-vi.jpg

take_down11-vi.jpg

take_down12-vi.jpg

Edited by tiking
  • Like 26
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Clogged said:

Love the diorama, maybe un-PC but would love to see a dead body in one of the cars!? hanging out of the the door maybe? 

Thanks. Could have added a dead body but I guess that would have been very macabre to some. :)

2 hours ago, Bullbasket said:

Another excellent dio Charles. Nice one.

John.

Thanks John and Clogged. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 1:20 PM, tiking said:

Thanks. Could have added a dead body but I guess that would have been very macabre to some. :)

I'm with you on that score, Charles. It would be entirely unnecessary. Besides, a body would have been collected for burial as soon as it was safe to do so, and it looks like those vehicles have been sitting there for some considerable time.

A great diorama as always. I love the title as well, because as far as I'm concerned ALL Coke signs should be taken down.

Rearguards,

Badder