Aoshima Honda Prelude Si VTEC '92

Pros:

Great shape, great fit, great moulding. All 4 wheels steer just like the real thing. Comes with PE badges. Not much to clean up. Interior is not a tub - has proper seperate 3D sides. Even the seat-backs do not need filling. It's a very tidy kit.

Cons:

Curbside. That's it. The rest is perfect.

Verdict:

Great. I don't know what the Fujimi one is like but I recommend the Aoshima one very highly.

Build notes:

I wanted to get 2020 off to a quick start with an out of the box build, so the only changes I've made are replacing the yellowed number plate decals with some newer white ones. The kit is so nice, out-of-the-box is enough. Colour is Tamiya TS-38 Gun Metal, clearcoated with Tamiya TS-13.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 12

Nice job on the build - looks great. I really like these stock builds of Japanese cars that are becoming scarce on the roads. - I've avoided a lot of Fujimi kits as I've been disappointed in the past but the Aoshima kit looks good. Thanks for the Pro/Con info, very helpful for future kit purchases.

Martin.

Amazing build............ brings back great memories to when i was lucky enough to own one of these! gutted i got rid of it and now im back looking for one, all the good ones have dissappeared! :( 

11241858_887676281273604_1245859185_n.jp

You've captured the look and the style of the car perfectly. I am sure i had a foglight/reverse light in my rear bumper that isn't shown in your model, but that may be because your is aJapanesemarket variant.

If  you ever spot another of these kits on the market, let me know! ;)