A brief overview of stuff I've done while away......

Hi all,

As its new broom time on my internet presence and rather than flood the page with individual posts I'd like to present some of the stuff I've done while I've been away from the site.

What will quickly become apparent is while I have zip diddle interest in anything to do with flak bait I have more than a passing interest in RAF MT, to include all that used by Penguins and Rock Apes alike.

Almost all are 1/72 scale with the exception of the Airfix Albion AM463 cassis cab, and most are fully scratch built unless otherwise stated.

First, A full scratch built Austin K6 flat bed made using my chassis/cab master

spacer.png

For those that care about what its towing...... And yes the land trailer is fully scratch built too.....

spacer.png

Next another full scratch build triptych of a Type 13, Type 14 and 'ready to move' Radar dish set

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

A selection of RVTs (Radio Vehicle Transmitter)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Copies of masters I made for MAFVA Models, (I believe you can still obtain these if you are a member) based on the Bedford OX chassis

spacer.png

Bedford OXC I mastered as an alternative to the shockingly under scale Airfix offering

spacer.png

Master of a Commer Q2 van I made for a short run kit I manufactured, 

spacer.png

My take on the famous photo of the Monitor half track

spacer.png

Another short run kit I manufactured, Beverette MkIII with all turret combinations

spacer.png

An IBG Otter with wheels and tyres mastered by me to replace the rubbish IBG thinks is acceptable.....

spacer.png

Finally an Attack Models Marmon Herrington Recce Car, converted to an RAF Reg Forward Radio car

spacer.png

Thanks for looking

ATB

Sean  

• Like 32
  • Thanks 1

Amazing work Sean - have been following a few of these on your blog site and still have a couple of your kits in the stash to build.

All the best

Ben

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, badger said:

Amazing work Sean - have been following a few of these on your blog site and still have a couple of your kits in the stash to build.

All the best

Ben

Hi Ben

Good to know someone still follows my blog, I'm sure I lost a few followers when I announced I was no longer manufacturing kits, not that it stops people still asking 🙄 I might have to keep up the updates to it

ATB

Sean

1 minute ago, vindicareassassin said:

Hi Ben

Good to know someone still follows my blog, I'm sure I lost a few followers when I announced I was no longer manufacturing kits, not that it stops people still asking 🙄 I might have to keep up the updates to it

ATB

Sean

I drop by every few weeks or so while on my lunch break at work. Helps me take a break and switch off for a bit which is no bad thing.

All the best

Ben

• Like 1

A wonderful line up Sean, hard to pick a favourite & for probably the wrong reasons but the K6 boat tug with boat is a bit WOW, & I'd love to see some other views of your Rolls armoured car, its pretty darn nice too. :)

Steve.

Edited by stevehnz
Remove gibberish
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, stevehnz said:

A wonderful line up Sean, hard to pick a favourite & for probably the wrong reasons but the K6 boat tug with boat is a bit WOW, & I'd love to see some other views of your Rolls armoured car, its pretty darn nice too. :)

Steve.

Hi Steve

Both the Rolls and the Boat (in the Maritime section) have more photos up if you want a shufty 😉

ATB

Sean

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, BKirwan said:

Fantastic stuff. Forgive my ignorance but where can I find your blog ? 

Regards 

Brian 

Brian

Wordpress.com....... Seans Military Models, Now renamed Sean's Models and Other Doings to encapsulate my figure painting

Linkidylink........

https://wordpress.com/view/seansmilitaryvehicles.wordpress.com

(Mods, if this is not allowed please delete and I PM Brian directly)

ATB

Sean

• Like 1

Really great Sean.  Your subjects are not often seen and hold a special interest for me.  Are you SURE you're not making kits anymore? 😉

Edited by Alpha Juliet
Sp
  • Like 1