Hagbard

7 hours ago, Bullbasket said:

Nice figure Sean. I didn't realise that you did figures as well as 1/72nd soft skins. I could be wrong, but I think that I saw him coming out of Stamford Bridge last week.:D

John.

For my sins 😉..... Believe it or not this, many, many, moons ago, is what I used to get paid for..... I was heavily into table top gaming and used to work for, at the time, the countries largest independant Games Workshop store and arts supply store, part of my job was to teach kids to play and paint all the store figures/Army's.

I've only started dabbling back in it due to my spine issues as I paint in a different position to building, more upright and at face level, elbows on bench, so its something I can still do when my back is restricting me from anything else.

I'm presuming to assume the 'Stamford Bridge' reference is something to do with Football??..... A quick glance at my country of residence should indicate the shape of ball I follow 😉😆

Sean

• Like 1

Looking at the character, and the connection with Stamford Bridge, my mind went to the battle of the same location, where the English army routed the Vikings, back in 1066, before marching south to meet that William geezer.