Kinetic 1/48 F-16AM with a Danish twist

Mozzy19

34 minutes ago, Mozzy19 said:

Yeah it is a little surprising considering Norway and Belgium use the more modern launchers. The Sidewinder “weights” as you call them are actually smoke dischargers used for displays. The Belgians also use them on their display F-16’s.

Sean

hmm, not the best vid, but one at least! no smoke though... as far as I know the Smokewinders I think you mean are way thicker/ larger diameter! And Denmark uses Lau-128 as well... no alternative when you put an Amraam!

• Like 1

Good point about the smokewinders. I have no idea what they are then. 😅

Sean

Edited by Mike
Removing quote from previous post
  • Like 1

This one is looking stunning Sean, nice work, be a real burst of colour in your display cabinet once finished :speak_cool:

• Thanks 1

Færdig!

20200309_195829

As I like to make things difficult for myself, I am going to enter another F-16 into this GB. That one will be in the Norwegian markings that appeared earlier in this thread. :thumbsup:

Sean :pilot:

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Mozzy19 said:

As I like to make things difficult for myself, I am going to enter another F-16 into this GB. That one will be in the Norwegian markings that appeared earlier in this thread. :thumbsup:

Sean :pilot:

:heart:

See @trickyrich, the sidetrack was a worthwhile one.  :P

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, helios16v said:

:heart:

See @trickyrich, the sidetrack was a worthwhile one.  :P

It wasn’t me that needed convincing, it was @Col. who needed the encouragement to move over to the dark side... :evil_laugh:

Sean

• Haha 3

When will you lot learn!!!!  :doh:  Building just one model is fine!!!!! :wall:  

My sanity aside, I must say the is one fine looking model!!!! That scheme is amazing Sean, he's awesome.

Obviously you've enjoyed yourself way too much and embarking on another F-16!!!

I think there's a cunning plan underway to see if the galley voting system can be broken (trust me it can be very easily! :whistle:) by going over 75 builds.....

Anyway, agin a fine build to be very proud of! :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, trickyrich said:

When will you lot learn!!!!  :doh:  Building just one model is fine!!!!! :wall:  

Build just one model? I have never heard of this idea, but it sounds like a terrible idea... 😅

Sean

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Mozzy19 said:

Build just one model? I have never heard of this idea, but it sounds like a terrible idea... 😅

Sean

you've been hanging around Enzo too much!

• Haha 3