This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

RACETRACK

Return of Lost in Space.

series 2, 6 episodes in and thoroughly enjoying it. Massive improvement on the last series. Good story, excellent sfx.

Finished it the other night , well produced and I hope it will be renewed for a third series because  ......... its all in the title.

Meanwhile should have finished The Expanse Series 4 on Amazon Prime before Picard kicks off on the 24th.

I love this one, been looking forward to it since the last series ended.

In my view this is how you make a family friendly Sci-fi tv series. Mostly likeable characters, good story and excellent effects, music, etc. Posey Parker must be an amazing actress because I find "Dr" Smith to be the most irritating character I've ever come across - which of course is exactly how you're supposed to feel. A brilliant upgrade of the "of it's time" original.

I hope for a third series, but it will need the ratings as it must be ruinously expensive to make.

Steve.

I think season Two was much better than season One. Wonder how long til the next season ?

watched the finale' of this series last night. Very good indeed. Nicely finished leaving the door open for a third instalment. Recommended.

On 1/14/2020 at 10:37 PM, Des said:

Finished it the other night , well produced and I hope it will be renewed for a third series because  ......... its all in the title.

Meanwhile should have finished The Expanse Series 4 on Amazon Prime before Picard kicks off on the 24th.

I've just started both of the above. I have to say that I love The Expanse and was so pleased to find the latest series was available just a few days ago. I really enjoyed the previous series of Lost in Space so have high hopes for this series too.

Duncan B 

Finished latest series of  The Expanse last night on a cliffhanger so hopefully there will be a series 5 next year , Burn Gorman really plays psycho-nutters well. 

14 hours ago, Des said:

Finished latest series of  The Expanse last night on a cliffhanger so hopefully there will be a series 5 next year , Burn Gorman really plays psycho-nutters well. 

Good isn't it!😊. I was kind of a late convert to The Expanse too. My partner and I binge watched the last two seasons over a couple of weekends.

Intelligent and thoughtful sci-fi.

I think Burn Gorman is a very under rated actor. His character as as erratic scientist in Pacific Rim was actually quite amusing. Not exactly true to form! But, you're right about the psych nutters! His characters in Game of Thrones and Man in the High Castle were really nasty pieces of work!😊

Allan

On 1/16/2020 at 10:02 AM, Duncan B said:

I've just started both of the above. I have to say that I love The Expanse and was so pleased to find the latest series was available just a few days ago. I really enjoyed the previous series of Lost in Space so have high hopes for this series too.

Duncan B 

I was hooked on the Expanse right from the start. Less impressed with Lost in Space though. I never even bothered watching the whole first series. Very unimpressed.Found it all a bit tedious. Best character was the robot. It never spoke! Bill Mumy's appearance was a nice touch though

Allan

6 hours ago, Albeback52 said:

I was hooked on the Expanse right from the start. Less impressed with Lost in Space though. I never even bothered watching the whole first series. Very unimpressed.Found it all a bit tedious. Best character was the robot. It never spoke! Bill Mumy's appearance was a nice touch though

Allan

I found the first series of Lost In Space took a few episodes to get going. I also thought the first episode of the second series was very slow but last night Mrs B and I put on the second episode ad before we knew it we were on episode 5. It had us hooked.

Duncan B

6 hours ago, Albeback52 said:

Good isn't it!😊. I was kind of a late convert to The Expanse too. My partner and I binge watched the last two seasons over a couple of weekends.

Intelligent and thoughtful sci-fi.

I think Burn Gorman is a very under rated actor. His character as as erratic scientist in Pacific Rim was actually quite amusing. Not exactly true to form! But, you're right about the psych nutters! His characters in Game of Thrones and Man in the High Castle were really nasty pieces of work!😊

Allan

Torchwood as well although from what I remember it was more that what he had done in his past that was alluded rather than what he actually did.